Self-storage simplifies life because it provides extra, secure space for short term or long term needs. If you’ve ever been through a major life change, you’re familiar with the life-easing effects of self-storage. Even when nothing special is happening in your life, flexible self-storage options fill common, everyday needs.
Self-Storage in Martinsburg, WV
As human beings, we tend to accumulate stuff. Some do it intentionally (collectors), but to most of us, it just happens. Sometimes your belongings or keepsakes outgrow your spare room, closets or garage. Maybe you want to turn that spare room into a guest room. That doesn’t mean you have to part with items you value. Turn to affordable self-storage here in Berkeley County.
Businesses benefit from self-storage too. Your business may grow quickly and outgrow the available space (or it may operate seasonally), requiring a custom storage solution. Maybe you just want to keep excess inventory safely off-site. Count on your trusty self-storage company. Bottom line: whenever you have more stuff than you have space, self-storage comes to the rescue.
Self-Storage During Life Transitions
Self-storage can be a lifeline when you’re going through life changes. Self-storage helps when you:
- Get a job transfer – You may have to relocate quickly, and finding a new apartment or permanent home may take time. That’s when you turn to self-storage.
- Move long distance for college – You may bring more stuff than will fit in your dorm room or your roommate-filled, student apartment.
- Sell your house – Timing rarely works out right when you sell one home and (weeks or months later) find another. Then there’s remodeling. Store and protect furniture in your storage unit temporarily.
- Get married and combine households – Store things your spouse doesn’t love, but you don’t want to part with.
- Get a roommate – Need to clear out a room for a guest or renter? Shift excess items to self-storage.
- Get divorced – You have enough to worry about. Your belongings will be safe and secure in self-storage until you’re ready to retrieve them.
- Retire and downsize – If your next living space is smaller, self-storage means you don’t have to quickly sell or donate the excess.
- Recover from a natural disaster – You can rely on your local self-storage company to keep salvaged furniture and personal treasures safe until you rebuild.
- Start a new business – Many people start a new business out of their home, or their garage. When you just get started in business, or when your business suddenly grows, you may need more space—fast. The cost of leased office space (or warehouse space) is often prohibitive and can take time to locate. Renting a storage unit in Berkeley County is the perfect solution for business owners.
Everyday Self-Storage: Flexibility for Business and Personal Needs
Use self-storage anytime you:
- Just have “too much stuff” to keep at home or office
- Collect items you don’t have room to display in your home
- Don’t have a secure garage
- Have extra vehicles like a boat, quad or RV
- Do seasonal work and need storage for tools and equipment
- Need to store excess (or seasonal) retail inventory
- And more
Self-storage provides exactly the amount of space you need, for as long as you need it, affordably. The best self-storage companies offer climate controlled units, drive-up convenience, high security and 24-hour access, so you can add or remove items with ease.
We provide all of the above and more. Always available at a moment’s notice, RPI self-storage provides a safe, convenient way to manage your stuff–and to thoroughly un-complicate your life. Contact us for all your self-storage needs by completing the online inquiry at Storage Rentals.